Why the Right Realtor Makes All the Difference When It Comes to Selling Your Home:
The Realtor’s role is critical in the home selling process. The right realtor is an experienced salesperson and a creative marketer who knows the local real estate market. They can successfully leverage all channels to advertise your home to the widest available audience. They’ll help you determine a reasonable price, help you prepare your home for viewing and be the go between during critical negotiations with potentials buyers. Choosing the right realtor means a better selling price and a faster closing.
The Right Realtor Will:
- Prepare comparisons to help you determine the right selling price for your home
- Assist you in showcasing your home to its best advantage
- Market your home to reach the widest audience using all available channels.
- Focus on qualified pre- approved buyers so you can move quickly when an offer comes in.
- Host an Open House and network with other realtors to attract buyers.
- Oversee inspections, and manage any other professionals needing access to your home.
- Negotiate with potential buyers to arrive at an acceptable price.
- Accompany you to the closing and making sure you’re well prepared.
Choose the Right Lender Before You Begin Looking for That New Home:
Trying to sell a home while looking to buy at the same time can be stressful. Avoid that stress by choosing your lender first. ILS will make sure you’re fully prepared to begin your house hunting your house hunting with a free fully underwritten pre-approval. Unlike a traditional pre-qualification, a pre-approval is a detailed picture of your credit worthiness, verified by a full review of your income and assets by an ILS Mortgage Underwriter. With a pre-approval letter from ILS you have the confidence you need to make an offer. You’ll, know what you can afford, negotiate better and even close faster. All that’s left for final approval is an appraisal and title search and no material changes to your financial condition. Your ILS Loan Officer will assist throughout the home buying process and make sure you have everything you need when it comes time to close.
Your Ideal Lending Solutions Loan Officer Will:
- Have a pre-approval letter in hand before you start looking for a home
- Walk you through the mortgage loan process
- Help you choose a loan program that meets your unique needs
- Lock in your interest rate and disclose all fees and costs
* A pre-approval does not constitute a loan commitment or guarantee of a loan. Pre-approval is subject to a satisfactory appraisal, satisfactory title search, and no meaningful change to borrower’s financial condition.