We Finance the American Dream and make it a reality for our borrowers…
Buying a home remains one of the best investments you can make. Making that home purchase affordable means choosing the right lender. A lender whose caring and commitment are reflected in the quality of their loan programs and the services that support them. Don’t miss out on fulfilling your dream of homeownership. Start your journey today!
Features of FHA Loans
FHA loans may be great for people looking for lower downpayment requirements and flexible qualifications. They offer:
- Purchase, refinance, and home renovation financing options
- As low as 3.5% down payments
- Down Payment Assistance programs available
- Minimum 580 credit score
- Ability to use monetary gifts for down payments or closing costs
- No prepayment penalties if you pay off your home early
- Fixed and adjustable rate options
Ideal Lending Solutions’ 100% Financing Programs*
If you’re a homebuyer who qualifies for an FHA first mortgage but could use some down payment assistance, Ideal Lending Solutions may have the answer. In fact, based on your income there are options possibly available, providing up to 3.5% of the sale price or appraised value (whichever is less). Thousands of people each year dream of becoming homeowners. Ideal100 presents an alternative down payment solution for your clients to potentially make homeownership a reality. Call today for more information!
- All FHA approved buyers with 620+ FICO for Standard program
- All FHA approved buyers with 640+ FICO for Rate Advantage program
- Down payment assistance of up to 3.5 % of the sale price or appraised value
- Underwritten in-house for seamless process, keeping you competitive in this sellers market
- No income restrictions
- No first-time homebuyer restrictions
- No DTI restrictions with AUS approval for Standard program
- DTI requirement of 50% or below for Rate Advantage program
- High Balance Options
- Must be combined with an FHA insured first mortgage loan
- Qualifying income used for AMI calculations is based on the value of the property and the areas median income
- Appraisal required
- Eligible properties, Single family property only, condominium unit, primary residence only
- Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) is required
*AFN is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of any state or federal agencies. Brokered products may have higher rates or different terms. Products not available in all areas. Please contact your loan professional for more details. This is a general overview and additional terms and conditions may apply. Please contact your loan professional for more details. Chenoa Fund is a program of CBC Mortgage Agency, an FHA Approved Government Lender – NMLS# 1175025. To receive down payment assistance from Chenoa Fund, you must qualify for an FHA First mortgage loan.
American Financial Network, Inc. is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of the federal government, and this offer is not being made by an agency of the government.